ISLE DAYS – July 8-10, 2016
- Isle Days Committee meets the 3rd Monday of every month – January thru August
- Isle Days General info contact:
Dan Mans – 320-630-5336 or email email@example.com
- 2016 Events List coming soon!
- Fun Run – Mille Lacs Area Fun Run is held Saturday morning of the Isle Days Celebration. There is a 5K walk and a 5K Run. There will be no 10K Run this year due to confinements of the park. Awards in all age categories for men, women and children. Participants get a T-shirt for running in the event. Be sure to come back for more information on Fun Run sponsorship opportunities and entering the race. For more information contact Tom Hawkins at (320) 676-8169. Get your Fun Run Registration Form.This year the Mille Lacs Fun Run is raising money for the Isle Fitness Center, Mille Lacs Auxilliary, Isle Jr. High Sports, and the Isle Fire Department. The proceeds from the 5K/1 mile will provide these organizations with funding to purchase necessary items. Become a Sponsor Today!
- Isle Days Car Show
- Isle Days Parade – Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 6:00 pm
- Isle Days Parade info contact:
Mitzie Reis at 651-491-8431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Isle Days Parade Registration or pick up at Isle Hardware Hank.
- Isle Days Vendor info contact:
Heidi Mans – 320-279-2590 or email email@example.com
Sorry, we are no longer taking applications for 2016
The 2015 celebration was a huge success!
Thanks to all who volunteered for this great community event.